HomeApply OnlineContact Us
Term Life Plan
Child Life Plan
» Accident Protection Plan
Income Protection Plan
Health & Dental Insurance Plan
Determine Your Needs
Calculate Your Costs
Apply Here
At Your Service
Learn More
30 Day Guarantee
E-mail A Friend
Key Benefits To Secure Your Family's Future

Member & Family
Personal Accident
Insurance to
safeguard your
family's future

The consequences of a serious accident can affect your family for years. An accident that results in a disability can drain your family's finances, as they struggle to cope with the cost of adjusting their lifestyles. Fortunately, here's a practical solution designed for REALTORS® and endorsed by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).

The CREA Personal Accident Plan offers Members up to 5 units of coverage, each providing benefits up to $50,000, until age 70, when coverage ends. That's up to $250,000 in coverage for the exclusive low rate of just $2.50 per unit each month.

Under Family Coverage, you, your Spouse and eligible Children can also get up to 5 units of coverage at a total monthly cost of only $3.50 per unit. The benefit provided by each unit under Family Coverage is as follows:

Personal Accident Plan
Family Coverage:
Coverage Amount Per Unit
Member & Spouse covered
Member & Children covered
Member, Spouse & Children covered
Member, per unit:
Spouse, per unit:
Child, per unit:
$20,000 each
$10,000 each

Maximum coverage is 5 units. Benefits are payable to cover a wide range of accidental losses, including accidental death, as follows:

Personal Accident Plan
Payment of Benefits
Accidental Loss
Amount of Benefit Payable*
Both hands, both feet or sight of both eyes
One hand and one foot
One hand or foot, and sight of one eye
Speech and hearing in both ears
Quadriplegia (total paralysis)
Paraplegia (paralysis of lower limbs)
Hemiplegia (paralysis of one side)
Use of both arms or both hands or both feet
One arm or one leg (or the use thereof)
One hand or one foot (or the use thereof)
Sight of one eye
Speech or hearing in both ears
Thumb and index finger from same hand
Hearing in one ear

* Your maximum benefit payable shall not exceed 100% of the total unit value for any one accident.

Members must be insured under the Term Life Plan or the Income Protection Plan to be eligible for Personal Accident coverage. Members must be insured under the Personal Accident Plan for their Spouse and Children to be eligible for Personal Accident coverage. Employees of Members, Real Estate Boards or Associations must be insured under the Term Life Plan or the Income Protection Plan to be eligible for Personal Accident coverage. Any applicant for the Personal Accident Plan must be a resident of Canada and less than 60 years of age. Children, stepchildren or adopted children must be unmarried, dependent on the Member for support, and at least 15 days old but not yet 21 years old (or not yet 25 years old if they are in full–time attendance at an accredited educational institution, college or university).

We've made it easy for you to get the Personal Accident coverage you want by yourself, in the comfort and privacy of your own home or office. Click the following links to get a free quote on the cost and to fill out your application online. You can also download an application that you can print, fill out and mail in.

If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 3.01 or later, which is necessary to view and print these .PDF files, you can download it for free from Adobe:
Open a new window on

If you have any questions about the CREA Personal Accident Plan, or need help with your application, please don’t hesitate to call Manulife toll-free at 1 800 668-0195 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, or e-mail any time. You can also send your request through the Web by clicking here. Please do not include any credit card account numbers in your email message to us.

The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) Insurance Plans are underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife).

All applicants must be resident in Canada. You must be a member of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and be licensed as a real estate agent/broker or salesperson for a minimum of one year, or an employee of a CREA member, or an employee of a Real Estate Board or Association working a minimum of 25 hours per week in the real estate industry.

go to top

About ManulifeLegal Information