With so many medical expenses not covered by provincial health plans, your out-of-pocket costs could quickly add up — especially if you’re self-employed or have no group coverage at work.
Now you and your family can enjoy the following:
HEALTH & DENTAL CARE INSURANCE
New and enhanced! Now with more coverage options and benefits!
The Health & Dental Insurance for professionals covers common expenses like prescriptions, dental care, eyeglasses, massage therapy and many more. It has been enhanced to offer you even more value and benefits!
Reduce your out-of-pocket costs
Included at no extra cost:
- More choices. Cover yourself, your spouse and your children with your choice of eight different levels of health and/or dental coverage.
- Guaranteed acceptance.* Most plans require no medical questionnaire to apply.
- All plans include Extended Health Care. You don’t have to pay extra for benefits like vision care, registered specialists and therapists, ambulance services and more.
- Tax savings. If you’re self-employed, premiums may be a deductible expense for your business. Check with the Canada Revenue Agency for more information.
- Flexibility and convenience. NO waiting period or deductibles. Fast claims submission.
FIND THE PLAN THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU!
For plan details and to get a quote and apply, select your province below:
- Travel Coverage – covers emergency medical expenses while travelling outside your province of residence.**
- Health Service Navigator® – You and your eligible family members can quickly and easily get answers to your questions and access to support services. Read more
- Lifeline® Personal Response Service – coverage toward a monitoring service for people with medical problems at home.
- Survivor Benefit – continuous coverage for one year following death of an adult insured.
If you would like the plan details mailed to you instead, please request a brochure or call 1-866-842-5911.
* Acceptance subject to receipt of the initial premium payment. No medical questionnaire required for Base, Base Dental, Bronze Dental, Silver Dental and Gold Dental plans.
**Travel benefit not available to persons age 65 and over.
® Health Service Navigator is offered through Manulife Financial (The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company).
® Lifeline is a trademark of Lifeline Systems Inc.