Apply OnlineContact Us
At Your Service
Contact Us
Request a Change
» Download Forms
Learn More
30 Day Guarantee
E-mail A Friend

Forms to download
covered for key benefits

For the exclusive use of REALTORS®, we have made available for downloading the forms for some of our most common service requests regarding Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) endorsed coverage. If you wish to make one of the following changes to your coverage, simply click on the appropriate link below to download a form (in .PDF format) which you can print, complete and mail to Manulife.

HANDY HINT: Bookmark this page so that you can find it quickly when you need it!

I have changed my legal name and I want to also change my name under which I am covered.

I have not smoked for the last 12 months or more and I want to apply for lower Non-Smoker rates for Term Life coverage.

My personal situation has changed, and I want to change my beneficiary (and I understand that if my current beneficiary is irrevocable, I will need my beneficiary's consent to make this change).

I am currently covered for Health & Dental Insurance, and I want to:
...claim eligible health expenses, such as prescription drugs, equipment and appliances, vision care, practitioners' fees and other medical expenses. (Note: You must include your original receipts. If you are claiming equipment or appliance expenses, you must include a written recommendation from the prescribing physician, including diagnosis, and a copy of the provincial plan statement of payment, if applicable. If you are claiming an expense for vision care, your vision care supplier must complete part of this claim form and sign where indicated.)

...claim eligible dental expenses, and my dentist cannot supply me with a standard Canadian Dental Association (CDA) claim form or file my claim for me using the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) system. (Note: Your dentist must complete part of this Claim form for you.)

My financial responsibilities have changed, and I want to:
...change my Family Term Life and Family Personal Accident coverage.

...change my Income Protection disability coverage.

...change my Health & Dental Insurance coverage.

You can also change your mailing address or change your payment method with our handy online tools.

If you would like to contact our Customer Service Representatives with some other request regarding your CREA endorsed coverage, please call us toll free at 1 800 668-0195 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET. You can also e-mail us at any time, or send us a message by clicking here. Please do not include any credit card account numbers in your email message to us.

PLEASE NOTE: If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 3.01 or later, which is necessary to view and print these .PDF files, you can download it for free from Adobe.

Open a new window on

The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) Insurance Plans are underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife).

All applicants must be resident in Canada. You must be a member of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and be licensed as a real estate agent/broker or salesperson for a minimum of one year, or an employee of a CREA member, or an employee of a Real Estate Board or Association working a minimum of 25 hours per week in the real estate industry.

go to top

About ManulifeLegal Information